Book your room at The Kirketon Hotel
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Darlinghurst hotel in East Sydney, near Sydney Opera House
Located in East Sydney, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Sydney Jewish Museum, Sydney Opera House, and Circular Quay. Sydney Harbour Bridge and University of Sydney are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 40 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find pillowtop beds, DVD players, and minibars (stocked with some free items).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Darlinghurst hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Kirketon Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Fu Manchu - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Eau De Vie - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.