Book your room at The Kirketon Hotel
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Darlinghurst hotel in East Sydney, near Sydney Opera House
This family-friendly Darlinghurst hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute walk of Sydney Jewish Museum, Green Park, and King Street Gallery. Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 40 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include pillowtop beds, DVD players, and minibars (stocked with some free items).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Kirketon Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Fu Manchu - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Eau De Vie - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.