Book your room at The Westin Sydney
Get an overview of this hotelCentral Sydney hotel near Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House
Located on Martin Place
Located on Sydney's Martin Place, this central business district hotel is less than 1 kilometer from Sydney Tower, Sydney Parliament House, and Darling Harbour.
Business and leisure
The hotel is part of the restored, historic General Post Office. Amenities include extensive meeting facilities, Mosaic Restaurant, Endota Spa, a health club, and retailers.
Westin Sydney guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds, 37-inch LCD TVs with premium channels, and deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Sydney is in the city's central business district on Martin Place, an address noted for its designer shopping, restaurants, theatres, and nightlife. Part of the hotel incorporates the restored historic General Post Office.
Guests enjoy modern Australian cuisine at Mosaic Restaurant, and cocktails and light meals at The Bar, Lounge and Room. Hot and cold breakfast options are served in the Club Lounge. The hotel has a fitness facility and also offers a business center and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 31
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1999
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 AUD per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Mosaic Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine served on Level 1 balcony under natural light from glass atrium ceiling. Open from early morning through dinner hours. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Bar, Lounge and Room - Light meals in addition to high tea and cocktails. Open from morning to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Sydney offers complimentary access to the health club, which offers classes, a steam room, cardio equipment, and weights.
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 110.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.