Book your room at The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Pyrmont bed & breakfast in Darling Harbour, near University of Sydney
Located in Darling Harbour, this bed & breakfast is within 2 mi (3 km) of Australian National Maritime Museum, University of Sydney, and Circular Quay. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a TV in the lobby are available at this bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 27 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour features coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a television in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Year Built 1886
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LED TV
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 7.50 for adults and AUD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 2 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 16.00 (one way)
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Woolbrokers B&B
- Woolbrokers B&B Darling Harbour
- Woolbrokers Darling Harbour
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.