Get an overview of this hotel3-star Syracuse bed & breakfast in Ortygia, walk to Temple of Apollo
Located in Ortygia, this bed & breakfast is steps from Piazza Archimede and Temple of Apollo. Cathedral of Syracuse and Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This bed & breakfast features multilingual staff.
All 5 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and balconies. TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities that guests will find include hair dryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
B&B Globetrotter Siracusa
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
B&B Globetrotter Siracusa features multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
- Breakfast fee: EUR 2.5 for adults and EUR 2.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
Bed & Breakfast Name
- B&B Globetrotter Siracusa
- B&B Globetrotter Siracusa Syracuse
- Globetrotter Siracusa
- Globetrotter Siracusa Syracuse
- B&B Globetrotter Siracusa Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).