Get an overview of this hotelBed & breakfast with free breakfast, walk to Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi
Located in the heart of Syracuse, this bed & breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Madonna delle Lacrime, Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi, and Archaeological Park of Neapolis. Temple of Apollo and Cathedral of Syracuse are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Tour/ticket assistance, free breakfast, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this bed & breakfast.
All 6 rooms offer balconies or patios, minibars, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bed and Breakfast Igea
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-out time is 8 AM
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information received in the booking confirmation.
- Bed & Breakfast Igea Syracuse
- Igea Syracuse
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.