Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Cathedral of Syracuse
Popular property highlights
Situated in Syracuse, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Church of the Immaculate, Cathedral of Syracuse, and Temple of Apollo. Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and Archaeological Park of Neapolis are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and laundry facilities. Free breakfast (local cuisine) and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Refrigerators, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Syracuse hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary local cuisine breakfast.
Bistrot Bella Vita - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per room (roundtrip)
- Gargallo Hotel
- Gargallo Hotel Syracuse
- Gargallo Syracuse
- Hotel Gargallo Syracuse
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.