Book your room at Mercure Siracusa Prometeo
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi
This family-friendly Syracuse hotel is within a 10-minute walk of San Nicolo dei Cordari, Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi, and Archaeological Park of Neapolis. Temple of Apollo and Cathedral of Syracuse are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, massage/treatment rooms, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 93 rooms provide minibars, room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Wedding services
Self parking (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Dionisio Bistrot - This restaurant serves brunch and dinner. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.