Those traveling to Szaflary are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Szaflary, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Szaflary
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gorący Potok. You'll also find Church of Lesnica and Terma Bania in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Szaflary, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 324 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Osada Maruszyna - Luksusowe Domki (Luxury Chalets) is located in the heart of Szaflary. Guests who stay at this 4-star cottage in Maruszyna can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Gordonówka Apartamenty & SPA is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Szaflary can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Luxury Apartaments With Spa, Combining Traditional Mountain Folk With Comfort is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Szaflary, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Szaflary
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Szaflary is 24.37 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F