Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star apartment with 2 restaurants and conference center
Located in the heart of Polnoc, this apartment is within 3 mi (5 km) of Jan Kasprowicz Park, Pomeranian Dukes' Castle, and Cathedral Basilica of St. James the Apostle. National Museum of Szczecin and Tower of Seven Coats are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free apartment has a conference center and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 20 individually decorated apartments feature free WiFi and minibars. In addition to kitchenettes with microwaves, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels and room service. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
High Tower Apartamenty Szczecin
Dining is available at one of the apartment's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a conference center. This Polnoc apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
High Tower Apartamenty Szczecin is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Year Built 2008
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
High Tower Apartamenty Szczecin has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 9 AM - 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of PLN 50
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 35 for adults and PLN 35 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: PLN 50 per accommodation, per stay plus PLN 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: PLN 50
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 50 per night
- High Apartamenty
- High Apartamenty Apartment
- High Apartamenty Apartment Szczecin Tower
- High Tower Apartamenty Szczecin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).