Picture yourself strolling around the avenues of a fresh city, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous world everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you have been especially counting on: TIMEXpo Museum. It's been an entry on your to-do list for a while, and the time has finally come to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay Near TIMEXpo Museum
Hotels near TIMEXpo Museum
Travel stories can be found in in many different packages. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to TIMEXpo Museum.
It's located in Waterbury, just 25 miles from the hurly-burly of Hartford, the state's capital.
Visitors that are in need of accommodation close to TIMEXpo Museum have only one option, which is the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown, 0.3 miles away.
If you don't have a bulging wallet, you might like to stay at one of the area's more economical hotels. Don't look further than the Hampton Inn Waterbury or the Comfort Inn Naugatuck for comfort and a good price.
A fantastic way to change an already memorable vacation into a magical adventure is to book a room in one of the area's upmarket hotels. You'll find superior amenities and a glamorous feel at the Quality Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites.
When you're roaming the area around TIMEXpo Museum, don't miss out on trying the delicious coffee and tasty treats at Gloria Jean's Coffees. A bit later, you really should head to Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown for a complete dining experience. Afterwards, head to TGI Fridays and order a round of wines.
While you're in the area, you'll realize there's loads more than just TIMEXpo Museum to visit:
- Immerse yourself in local history at Holy Land USA, a compelling monument in the area.
- Palace Theatre is a vital component of this region's vibrant cultural landscape. You will have an entertaining night at theater here and get a taste of the region's art scene.
- Embark on a shopping spree, run a few errands or just kick back with a drink at Brass Mill Center, a retail hub for locals and tourists alike.
- There's no doubt that there are many things we could learn from history, and a fascinating tour of Apothecary Building will certainly give you something to think about.
- Carrie Welton Fountain is a beautiful local attraction, and its location means that it is a nice spot to enjoy some alone time.
It's 0.7 miles to get from TIMEXpo Museum to the most conveniently located rail transport terminal, Waterbury.
Expedia's catalogue of hotels in New Haven provides everything you need, so you're sure to get venues near TIMEXpo Museum that you'll fall in love with. New Haven had more than a few tourists in the recent year, so get searching. You can rest easy once reservation time hits, too: newcomers of all manner recommend their New Haven hotel. All the recommendations you need we can provide right here.
- The staff at lodging around TIMEXpo Museum go beyond the expected which is fitting for such a dazzling feature.
- Rooms in New Haven lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- We've got it right here if you're in search of rooms that are snug plus neat and tidy.
Your number one place is expecting you thanks to our vast registry of hotels near TIMEXpo Museum.
Fascinating New Haven Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in New Haven once TIMEXpo Museum is done.
- New Haven has been only for those in on the secret, but is currently beginning to gain in status.
- Pay a visit to a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration.
- Prepare to realize New Haven also knows a thing or two about hospitality after a day spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing selfies. Paying a visit to New Haven is definitely the best idea you've ever had, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near TIMEXpo Museum from Expedia. Book today!