Hotel with great location, very near mrt
Posted Jan 1, 2017
This hotel offers value for money compared to the hotel (Westin) next to it. There are some pros and cons about this hotel and one absolute horrendous item that they need to look into.
- Love the layout and spaciousness of the room
- Rain shower with switch to hand held shower is great
- Like the location, 5 mins walk to mrt
- Room is clean, well maintained and looks relatively new
- Great and free wifi
- TV came with 90 plus channels with great channel 72
(Live NBA games in morning and Taiwan basketball league games at night)
- Able to provide one extra bed for below 12 year old kid
- Polite housekeeping staff when requested for toothpaste when they ran out in our room
- Housekeeping seems stingy with body lotion. Did not replace one body lotion
when one of two original was finished.
- Double bed was not a single double bed but was made by combining two beds
with very minimum gap between them.
- Towels, room slippers not as fluffy but can live with it, given its not a five stars hotel.
- Hotel really need to look into the card sensors in the lifts go up to the hotel. The card sensors are
very very insensitive or some how not coordinated with the lift floor buttons. Needed repeated
tries and in the last trip up to hotel room, needed to try for about 8 times before able to get
our floor number button to light up