- National Taiwan Museum
- 10 min walk
- Ningxia Night Market
- 17 min walk
- 6 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- National Taiwan Museum - 10 min walk
- Ningxia Night Market - 17 min walk
- Lungshan Temple - 2 min drive
- Huaxi Street Night Market - 3 min drive
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - 3 min drive
- Beimen MRT station - 5 min walk
- Taipei Station - 10 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 37 min drive
- 丹堤咖啡 — 6 min walk
- 陶板屋 — 7 min walk
- Rice Revolution Restaurant — 10 min walk
- La Caja de Musica樂盒子 — 16 min walk
- Solo Pizza — 19 min walk
About this property
Taipei Hotel Zoo
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Taipei Zoo
- Taipei Hotel Zoo Hotel
- Taipei Hotel Zoo Taipei
- Taipei Hotel Zoo Hotel Taipei
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Water dispenser
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Braille signage
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
air conditioner drips all night and even we put towels under the air con, staff did nothing to the air con, just removing the towel every day. Musky smell in room and hallway like stinky feet. Location is great though, close to Ximen and Taipei Main Station, lots of restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Cons: fix the air con somaybe there wont be musky smell anymore
Location: lots of restaurants, our favorite was the "pepper cake" stall as well as bubble tea establishments few blocks from hotel.