Get an overview of this hotel4-star Takayama ryokan in Hida Takayama Onsen, walk to Takayama Jinya
Located in Hida Takayama Onsen, this spa ryokan is steps from Takumikan Craft Museum and Takayama Jinya. Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square and Miyagawa Morning Market are also within 10 minutes. Takayama Station is 9 minutes by foot.
Along with a full-service spa, this ryokan has a restaurant and coffee/tea in a common area. Free breakfast (local cuisine) is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free area shuttle. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms, concierge services, and free newspapers.
All 28 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan
Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan features a full-service spa and hot springs. The ryokan offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hot springs ryokan also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free train station pickup
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1993
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- RV, bus, truck parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM.
Sushicho - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free local cuisine breakfast, available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body treatments
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 1080.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 1080.0 per night
- Honjin Hiranoya
- Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan
- Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan Inn
- Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan Inn Takayama
- Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan Takayama
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.