Get an overview of this hotel4-star resort with free breakfast and free airport shuttle
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this resort is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Masai Mara Reserve and within 20 mi (32 km) of Sekenani Main Gate and Sekenani Reserve Headquarters. Enonkishu Conservancy and Ololaimutiek Gate are also within 32 mi (52 km).
Along with a restaurant, this resort has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Full breakfast is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 8 rooms provide furnished patios, premium bedding, and rainfall showerheads. Free bottled water and laptop-compatible safes are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
This Masai Mara resort also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free airport transportation
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2011
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast service
- Multilingual staff
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Furnished patio
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Partially open bathroom
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Naboisho Camp has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game drive on site
- Safari on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Game viewing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 116 per person, per night
- Destination fee: USD 5 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Naboisho Camp
- Naboisho Camp House Masai Mara
- Naboisho Camp Masai Mara
- Naboisho Camp All Inclusive House Masai Mara
- Naboisho Camp All Inclusive House
- Naboisho Camp All Inclusive Masai Mara
- Naboisho Camp All Inclusive
- Naboisho Camp Resort MASAI MARA
- Naboisho Camp Resort
We should mention
Guests must transfer via airplane and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.