Get an overview of this hotelTallinn boutique hotel with complimentary breakfast
Popular property highlights
In Old Town
Situated in Old Town, this Tallinn hotel is 2 blocks from Estonian Maritime Museum, 3 blocks from St. Olav's Church, and 5 blocks from City Museum. Town Hall Square is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The Three Sisters Hotel provides a restaurant, a wine bar, and a complimentary breakfast. This boutique hotel features antique-style furnishings, wood beams and staircases, and a courtyard garden.
Guestrooms at The Three Sisters Hotel feature artisan furnishings and wood floors. Rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Good location
- Walkability and good for sightseeing
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
The Three Sisters Hotel
Built in 1362, 3 merchant houses were united and renovated in 2003, forming the historic Three Sisters Hotel. This 5-star boutique hotel serves a complimentary breakfast daily. This smoke-free hotel features the Bordoo Restaurant, a wine bar, and a lounge bar, as well as antique-style furnishings, wood beams, and staircases. WiFi access is complimentary in public areas and guestrooms. Guests enjoy courtyard garden and a lobby with a fireplace. Egor Zaika's black-and-white photographs of Tallinn are displayed throughout the hotel. The lobby provides complimentary newspapers. Multilingual staff can assist with tours and currency exchange. Dry cleaning service, a roundtrip airport shuttle (upon request), self-parking, and valet parking are available (surcharge). For a fee, babysitting or childcare are available.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
The Three Sisters Hotel features the Bordoo Restaurant, 3S Lobby Bar, a wine bar, as well as a complimentary breakfast daily. The hotel offers 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 56 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.0 per night
- Hotel Three Sisters
- Three Hotel
- Three Sisters Hotel
- Three Sisters Hotel Tallinn
- Three Sisters Tallinn
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.