- Disliked: Room comfort
- Tallulah Community Center
- 8 min walk
- Madison Parish Hospital
- 16 min walk
- Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg
- 23 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Tallulah Community Center - 8 min walk
- Madison Parish Hospital - 16 min walk
- Ameristar Casino Vicksburg - 22 min drive
- Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg - 23 min drive
- DiamondJacks Casino - 23 min drive
- Jackson, MS (JAN-Evers Intl.) - 84 min drive
About this property
Holiday Capri Motel
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this motel has barbecue grills and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 16 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, ironing boards, and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 5.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per pet, per night
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- BBQ grill(s)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Nice, little family owned motel close to town.
In town for funeral. Staff was VERY nice. Room was very clean, but could be updated. Old stains on carpet, old mini-fridge not cooling properly, toilet slow to flush, etc. I'd stay again because it is located closer in to town than the other options. Overall, very pleased with price, cleanliness, and outstanding service... it's just that the property could use a little work to improve the experience.