Find Hotels in Tamarack, ID
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Tamarack has to offer including the mountain views, lakeside setting, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ski areas.
- There are 161 hotels and other accommodations in Tamarack
- The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamarack
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tamarack Ski Resort. In the area, you'll also find Gold Fork Hot Springs and Lake Cascade State Park.
In Tamarack, there are 161 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Valet Vacation Rentals at Tamarack Resort - This 3.5-star condo features ski slopes, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Tamarack Resort - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this resort. This 3-star resort features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and ski slopes.
Dressing for Tamarack
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 30°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tamarack is 25.75 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 13°F