Visiting Tamazula de Gordiano
Visitors can enjoy all that Tamazula de Gordiano has to offer including its theaters. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamazula de Gordiano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tamazula de Gordiano Church and Margarita Moreno Theater. In the area, you'll also find Las Penas Ecological Park and Municipal Garden.
As you plan for your vacation to Tamazula de Gordiano, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 31 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Las Jaras is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Tamazula de Gordiano. This 3-star hotel in La Garita features a full-service spa, a water park, and free breakfast.
- Monteverde Hotel de Cabañas is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the center of Tamazula de Gordiano. This 3.5-star resort in Mazamitla features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Bosque Escondido Hotel de Montaña is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Tamazula de Gordiano. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mazamitla can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Tamazula de Gordiano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Tamazula de Gordiano gets about 38.86 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 51°F