Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with free breakfast and free airport shuttle
Situated on a river, this hotel is in the same region as Sandoval Lake and Valencia Lake.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and spa services are available at this hotel. Buffet breakfast is free. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and a free airport shuttle are onsite.
All 35 rooms offer sitting areas, free bottled water, and ceiling fans. Showers and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
This Tambopata hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request).
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Spa services on site
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
This property requires a credit card payment within 30 days of arrival for the balance due for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Inkaterra Amazonica
- Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica
- Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica Hotel Tambopata
- Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica Tambopata
- Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica Hotel
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.