- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Springhill Suites by Marriott Tampa Brandon
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, Multiple Beds
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Tampa, Springhill Suites by Marriott Tampa Brandon is in the business district and near theme parks. MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre and Tampa Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Florida State Fairgrounds and Florida Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Amalie Arena or Raymond James Stadium. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.Visit our Tampa travel guide
- Florida State Fairgrounds - 7 min drive
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa - 9 min drive
- MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre - 9 min drive
- Port of Tampa - 10 min drive
- Florida Aquarium - 10 min drive
- Tampa Union Station - 10 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Hooters - 5 min walk
- Subway - 5 min walk
- McDonald's - 6 min walk
- Sweet Tomatoes - 6 min walk
- Sonny's - 9 min walk
About this property
Springhill Suites by Marriott Tampa Brandon
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The property was very pretty but the sofa bed was very uncomfortable. You could feel the wires and it had a dent in the middle. Also there was a huge roach on it that my son in law killed.