Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront Tampa hotel on its own 177-acre island
Popular property highlights
Close to downtown
Surrounded by lush tropical landscaping on Harbor Island, this mid-rise hotel with marina is a 10-minute walk to downtown Tampa and 2 blocks from the Tampa Convention Center.
Relax, unwind, dine
Property amenities include the Westin Workout Fitness Studio, an outdoor pool, conference facilities, and cuisine at 725 South Bistro.
Work or relaxation
The 299 guestrooms at the Westin Tampa Waterside offer pillow-top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge), cordless phones, and marble baths.
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
The Westin Tampa Waterside
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
This Westin is located a half-mile from Tampa Convention Center and 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from The Florida Aquarium.
The hotel features a cardio fitness center with TV monitors and a window wall for a view of the harbor. An outdoor pool is surrounded by lush, tropical landscaping. Amenities include 13 conference rooms, a 24-hour business center, WiFi (surcharge) in public areas, a gift shop, and limited parking. Explore Tampa with the hotel's complimentary area shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Free area shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
725 South - At the Westin Tampa Waterside, there are multiple dining options to delight your palate and stir your senses. 725 South, the signature restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner a midst spacious water views in a chic, beautifully appointed dining room setting. Available for small groups and private parties, 725 South features a private dining room that is the perfect choice for any occasion. Open 6:30 AM-11 AM for breakfast; 11:30 AM-2 PM for lunch and 6 PM-11 PM for dinner.
Market Place- Serves salads, snacks, Starbucks coffee and Pastries. Open from 7 AM-10 PM.
The Bar and Lounge - Serves cocktails and light fare. Open from 11 AM to Midnight.
Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Pool Side - Guests are invited to enjoy casual fare like sandwiches and salads.
Nearby Things to Do
The outdoor pool is heated year-round. The Harbour Island Athletic Club and Spa is next door, available to hotel guests at a reduced fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Westin Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Harbour Island Tampa
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.