Visiting Tân Lưu
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tân Lưu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its golf courses, spas, and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Marble Mountains, Hoi An Ancient Town, and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Tân Lưu
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tân Lưu
Notable city landmarks like Non Nuoc Stone Carving and Non Nuoc Pagoda might be worth a visit. The beaches and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Marble Mountains, Hoa Nghiem Cave, and Non Nuoc Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Da Nang Golf Club is one place to visit.
In Tân Lưu, there are 56 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 4 restaurants, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
- Vinpearl Danang Resort & Villas - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Naman Retreat - This 4.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, 9.3 mi/15 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of Cham Sculpture, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away.
Dressing for Tân Lưu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tân Lưu is 2.48 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 68°F