Visiting Tan Phong
Visitors can enjoy all that Tan Phong has to offer including the monuments, seafood restaurants, and lakeside setting. The walkable and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Tan Phong
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tan Phong
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Cresent Mall, Starlight Bridge, and Saigon Paragon Mall. Additionally, you'll find SC VivoCity and RMIT University Vietnam, Saigon South Campus in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tan Phong. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- MerPerle Crystal Palace Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Phu My Hung features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Tajmasago Castle - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Phu My Hung can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Capri by Fraser, Ho Chi Minh City - This 4-star aparthotel in Phu My Hung features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Tan Phong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tan Phong is 0 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F