Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tannersville, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Tannersville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Tannersville with your cat or dog? Read about the most popular Tannersville accommodation that is well-liked by guests with pets:
- Ski Side Village is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and sofa beds.
Planning Your Trip to Tannersville
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tannersville is 48.74 inches
Exploring Tannersville with Your Pet
Known for its skiing and mountains, Tannersville has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, water parks, and casinos. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark and Camelback Ski Area. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Aquatopia. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petfection Exotic Pet Specialist, Puppies, or Aquatic Imports.