When you imagine a fresh city, you probably picture yourself rambling around downtown, looking up at the lovely environment or the buildings all around you. But there's one attraction you're counting on in particular: Taraporewala Aquarium. Right now is finally the moment to get there.
Hotels at Taraporewala Aquarium
Hotels near Taraporewala Aquarium
At Taraporewala Aquarium, you'll get a more intimate look at the wonderful creatures we inhabit this planet with.
You can find it in Mumbai, a thriving city that many tourists love getting familiar with.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Taraporewala Aquarium features about 42 hotels. Try The Oberoi Mumbai, just 2 miles away, the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai, 1 mile away, or the Hotel Marine Plaza, 1 mile away.
Be a savvy traveler and stay at one of the several budget hotels positioned in the area. 1 mile away, is the Ambassador, Mumbai, but if that's not right for you, then another option is the Krishna Palace Hotel, which is 1 mile away.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, you'll be able to find a large range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Just two options that lead the way in terms of elegance and design are the Residency Hotel - Fort - Mumbai and the Hotel Kemps Corner, which sit only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
This area is full of alluring things to see. Cafe Coffee Day is a popular eatery near Taraporewala Aquarium. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, sit down for dinner at another nearby establishment, Golden Star Thali. And finally, go to Anand Restaurant and Bar. Have a couple of beers and mingle with your traveling pals.
Taraporewala Aquarium is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- While wandering along Marine Drive, enjoy some people watching or chat with the locals.
- Feel elite and worldly when you wear your finest to experience a show at Royal Opera House.
- If you're looking for an inexpensive day out, why not go to the beach? At Girgaun Chowpatty you can get some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and take a wade in the water.
- Mumbadevi Temple boasts a beautiful and tranquil setting for worship.
- Find peace in the spiritual aura of Shri Swaminarayan Temple.
A good way to travel to Taraporewala Aquarium is via rail. Roughly 0.2 miles away, Charni Road is the nearest metro station. At 0.3 miles away, BMBY Marine LNS is another terminal to keep in mind.
Expedia's motels and resorts in Mumbai provide everything you need, so you'll surely find selections near Taraporewala Aquarium you'll enjoy. Mumbai had quite a few sightseers in the last year, so get going. You'll rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: all sorts of explorers approve of their Mumbai hotel. Need help making a decision? All the secret tips you're searching you'll find right here.
- The guest service at accommodation near Taraporewala Aquarium will be awesome, as you might anticipate near such a lovely site.
- Rooms in Mumbai hotels are always orderly, neat, and quick to receive you.
- Looking for accommodations that are satisfying plus clean? You're on the perfect site.
Rooms in Mumbai saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your number one place in your future with Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Taraporewala Aquarium.
There are still more activities to see and do in Mumbai with Taraporewala Aquarium accomplished.
- Mumbai is now starting to be acknowledged after having been only for those in the know.
- After you spend some time on its a full plate of adventures, you'll also realize Mumbai knows many things about individualized service.
- Appreciate an enticing dish of its regional cooking and discover an adorable store to buy some mementos.
Prepare to say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on more than a few new group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Mumbai, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Taraporewala Aquarium. Book today!