Visitors can enjoy all that Tarlac has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Tarlac
- The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarlac
Favorite places to visit in the city include Aquino Center Museum, Luisita Golf and Country Club, and Luisita Business Park. Additionally, you might want to add Our Lady of Lourdes Parish to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tarlac. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Maja Rica Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sogo Tarlac - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tarlac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Tarlac gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F