Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Laguepie with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Laguepie, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Chateau de Najac, Charles Portal Museum, and Beaulieu-en-Rouergue Abbey. Museum-Glass Art Center and inVINcible VIGNEron Museum are also within 20 mi (32 km).
A restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and showers. Phones, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Restaurant Les Deux Rivières
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
RESTAURANT LAGUEPIE - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 9 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per night
- Hôtel Restaurant Les Deux Rivières
- Hôtel Restaurant Les Deux Rivières Laguepie
- Restaurant Les Deux Rivières
- Restaurant Les Deux Rivières Laguepie