Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star beach hotel with a conference center
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Taupo hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Taupo Hot Springs, Barbary, and Taupo Museum and Art Gallery. Taupo Bungy is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away.
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Millennium Resort Manuels's 2 restaurants.
All 51 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and DVD players. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and balconies or patios.
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Convenient parking
Millennium Resort Manuels
In addition to an outdoor pool, Millennium Resort Manuels provides an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Millennium Resort Manuels is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1968
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Edgewater Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Beach Brasserie - This beachfront brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lakefront Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 21.90 and NZD 29.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Millennium Manuels
- Millennium Manuels Taupo
- Millennium Resort Manuels
- Millennium Resort Manuels Taupo
- Millennium Hotel Manuels Taupo
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.