Don't book this hotel
Posted Dec 23, 2016 on Hotels
Worst hotel I have seen in years. Smoke detector was disconnected in the room, walls had knife marks in it, and bed and bathroom needed a deep clean. Entire floor smelled like bleach which gave my wife a migraine headache. It was so bad that we left before un-packing our stuff and were promised a refund. . . which you can guess never came. After hours of phone calls and pulling out my proof of cancellation etc., I was refunded for the room. Will never even think about staying here again.