Visitors to Taylorsville are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Taylorsville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 51 mi (82 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taylorsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Rocky Face Mountain, Hiddenite Gems Emerald Hollow Mine, and Riverbend Park. In the area, you'll also find Lenoir-Rhyne University and Maple Grove.
As you plan your trip to Taylorsville, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 126 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- New! Taylorsville House on 50 Acres w/ 6 Cabins! is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from central Taylorsville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Statesville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- New Listing! Awesome Lake House With Deep Water and Incredible Views! is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the center of Taylorsville. This 3-star hotel in Statesville features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Statesville is located 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of Taylorsville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hickory can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Taylorsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Taylorsville is 44.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F