Top Hotels Near Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar in Roquetas de Mar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar Hotel Guide
Figuring out what attractions to visit on a trip is never easy, but Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar is one stop you'll be happy you put on your list.
It is located in Roquetas de Mar, 260 miles from Madrid.
Only 0.4 miles away is where you will find the Don Ángel, the only listed hotel in the immediate vicinity of Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar.
If you can't afford to surrender a tonne of cash on accommodation, you will be relieved to learn that there are several budget hotels in the local area. You don't need to look further than the Pierre & Vacances Apartamentos Roquetas de mar or the Apartamentos Fenix Beach for comfortability at a reasonable price.
One of the best ways to change an already exciting vacation into the vacation of a lifetime is to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. You won’t regret choosing the Evenia Zoraida Park. The Evenia Zoraida Garden is another fine option.
You'll see there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Boah Coktail & Coffe (pasaje auditorio 5, Roquetas de Mar), close to Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar. End the night with a hearty meal from La Taskilla (Avenida Reino de España, Roquetas de Mar). This restaurant is only 0.1 miles away from Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar, making it a no-brainer.
Other Places to Visit near Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de MarTeatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- For a lot of travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Stop by Gran Plaza Mall where you can spend the day browsing its impressive selection of retailers and eateries.
- Roquetas de Mar Aquarium is an educational and entertaining experience for everyone. With a combination of education, fun and a close-up view of its colorful creatures, you'll gain a new appreciation for life below the water.
- Pack your swimsuit and plan your next trip to Mario Park, a fun place for the entire family.
- Let the little ones run wild at Castor Park. They'll be sure to sleep soundly after an afternoon spent messing about the park and inventing new worlds with the local children.
- Consider yourself a fan of golf? Enjoy a fun day teeing off at Playa Serena Golf Course.