Think of yourself walking around the downtown area during your perfect day, noticing the monuments or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. However, Teatro Colon is one attraction you are especially anticipating. It's been an entry on your bucket list for years, and now is the moment to get there.
Teatro Colon Hotels
Hotels near Teatro Colon
Some time spent at Teatro Colon doesn't only make for an amazing experience, it also allows you to cross off one more iconic landmark from your to-do list.
Buenos Aires, the buzzing city where it is found, is the national capital city.
There are up to 147 hotels within 0.6 miles of Teatro Colon. The Alvear Art Hotel, Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires and Recoleta Grand are a few of the more popular ones.
You can put aside extra dollars for activities if you opt to sleep at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. 0.7 miles away, you'll find the Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, but if that's not to your liking, then perhaps you could take a look at the Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on accommodation that's a bit fancy, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Just two hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and design are the Sofitel Buenos Aires and the Mio Buenos Aires Hotel, which are located just 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's definitely no need to go without coffee and mouth-watering snacks in the area surrounding Teatro Colon. El Gato Negro is a well-known spot appreciated by local people and tourists alike, and is only a convenient stroll away. If you're after a full meal, taste the local flavors and seasonings at Hotel Novotel Buenos Aires. Then, start a festive night out with a few drinks at Flux Bar.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- It doesn't matter if it's a musical, comedy or tragedy, time at Teatro Nacional Cervantes is a fantastic way to while away a few hours.
- Find out more about history at Obelisco, a compelling landmark in the area.
- Palacio de Justicia, a historically significant government building, will fascinate anyone who would like to learn more about the area's past.
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding spectacle at Gran Rex Theatre, the home of wonderful live theater.
- Experience a bit of history and stroll through Plaza Libertad, a pleasant spot to unwind and watch the world pass by.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Teatro Colon by rail transport since it's only 0.8 miles from there to Retiro-Mitre Station.
Our roster of Downtown Buenos Aires rooms delivers all that you require, so you can be sure to have venues near Teatro Colon that you'll love. It's time to get hunting Downtown Buenos Aires saw quite a few travelers last year. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from the inside info you're looking for. You'll rest easy once it's time to book, too: many newcomers endorsed their Downtown Buenos Aires hotel.
- You'll get it here if you want rooms that are satisfying as well as clean.
- You'll find Downtown Buenos Aires hotels are always clean and fresh.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent monument, the guest service at hotels around Teatro Colon is great.
Suites close to Downtown Buenos Aires saw extra visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby your desired place thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Teatro Colon.
Interesting Downtown Buenos Aires Facts and Figures
After Teatro Colon is realized, you'll still have plenty to do in Downtown Buenos Aires.
- Downtown Buenos Aires hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but is currently beginning to be acknowledged.
- Downtown Buenos Aires also knows many things about receiving its newcomers after you spend a day on its a full plate of action.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end the adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, visit a local museum.
Planning a visit to Downtown Buenos Aires is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Teatro Colon. Bid adieu to the same old views and call on some amazing selfies!