Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeach boutique-style hotel in Tel Aviv, with free WiFi
Popular property highlights
A minute from the Med
Sea Executive Suites is just steps from the beach and its lively promenade. Guests can drive 7 minutes to the bustling bars and restaurants of Tel Aviv Port, while the ancient city of Old Jaffa, with its market stalls and winding alleyways, is 30 minutes away by car.
24-hour fitness center
Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness center and unwind in the sauna. It's easy to get energized in the morning thanks to the espresso bar and breakfast buffet with fresh eggs, breads, and salads. Free coffee and sea views in the lobby are added perks.
Free WiFi and microwaves
Free WiFi and LCD TVs with premium channels are standard, while Egyptian linens provide added luxury. Guests can store snacks in the mini-fridge and heat them up in the microwave. In some rooms, balconies offer views of the Mediterranean Sea, plus fresh salt-air breezes.
Sea Executive Suites
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed WiFi. Sea Executive Suites also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided.
Fitness facilities are available onsite as well as a sauna.
Sea Executive Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2001
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 39
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
House Restaurant - This restaurant serves a buffet breakfast as well as a waiter-service breakfast between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. Operated by chef Tal Dunel, the breakfast consists of egg dishes, cereals, breads, pastries, salads, an espresso bar, fresh juices, and more.
Room service (limited hours) is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
TLV Nights - discover what the night life scene in Tel Aviv is all about? Let us take your family, friends and business colleagues on a night you won't forget. A personal guide that will escort you throughout the evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the 2nd floor, the 24-hour fitness center has a wide choice of machines, weights, treadmills, and bikes. There's a sauna to relax in, as well as showers and changing room.
The hotel offers free Yoga classes on a weekly basis.
Please note: guests must be 16 years or older to use the fitness center.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 80 for adults and ILS 45.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Executive Sea
- Sea Executive
- Sea Executive Suites
- Sea Executive Suites Hotel
- Sea Executive Suites Hotel Tel Aviv
- Sea Executive Suites Tel Aviv
- Sea Executive Hotel Tel Aviv
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.