Think of yourself strolling around the streets during your next getaway, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you're looking forward to in particular: Temple of Artemis. Right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Near Temple of Artemis?
Hotels near Temple of Artemis
Walk back into the fog of the past at Temple of Artemis.
To visit it, you will need to go 330 miles away from the nation's capital, Ankara, and into a destination known as Selcuk.
With 20 accommodation options located within 0.6 miles of Temple of Artemis, you're going to be spoiled for choice! Some popular ones include the Hotel Nilya - Special Class, Saint John Hotel - Boutique Class and Nazhan Hotel - Boutique Class.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with a group, you might want to book your accommodation at one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. Placed 0.5 miles from it is the Hotel Kalehan, but you could also look at the Hotel Bella if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.3 miles away.
You should make your time here that little bit more memorable by booking a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. Be sure to check out the Hotel Canberra, which is just 0.2 miles away, and the Vardar Pension, which is 0.4 miles away.
Make time to sample the robust coffee and sweet treats at Ali Baba & Mehmet Kebab House, aspot close to Temple of Artemis. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have a meal at another establishment in the vicinity, Nazar Hotel. And finally, start a lively night with some drinks at Anton Face & Bar.
Not quite ready to leave? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Temple of Artemis to do in the region:
- If there are tours available, you can marvel at the impressive design of Isabey Mosque from the inside.
- If you are interested in unearthed objects and the traditions and cultures of past civilizations, then you must spend an afternoon at the Ephesus Museum.
- The collapsed formation of Ruins of an Old Hamam is really something to witness.
- While we don't hold the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you might be able to mull over them at Basilica of St. John, which is among the most popular churches in the region.
- See days gone by feel like the present at Ayasuluk Castle where travelers can learn all about stories and tales of olden times and combine historical data and details with a leisurely tour.
A modest distance of just 0.5 miles is all that separates Temple of Artemis from the light rail terminal, Tcdd 321 Yol Bakım Onarım Şefliği.
Expedia's directory of hotels and resorts in Selcuk delivers all that you need, so you can be certain to have choices near Temple of Artemis that you'll fall in love with. Selcuk experienced quite a few travelers last year, so get searching. All the guidance you could ever want we have right here. You'll roam with confidence when the time comes to reserve, too: new admirers of all kinds endorsed their Selcuk hotel.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we've got spaces that are cozy for all groups.
- The concierge service at hotels around Temple of Artemis will be grand which will only enrich your journey to this magnificent feature.
- "Fresh, clean, and ready to receive you" is how Selcuk hotels will be waiting.
It's clear why hotels close to Selcuk had extra visitors in the past year than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Temple of Artemis, your number one site lies in your future.
There are still further things to do in Selcuk once you've checked Temple of Artemis off your schedule.
- Selcuk tourism has been a closed book until recently, but rising numbers of trips mean today is the day to make your dreams a reality.
- Take an afternoon to plot some adventures, and you'll soon also see Selcuk is on the ball when it comes to customized service.
- Stop off for a delightful meal of the local cooking and find the perfect boutique to buy a few souvenirs.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet some amazing group photos. Planning an escape to Selcuk is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Temple of Artemis from Expedia. Reserve now!