Visitors to Templestowe are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1533 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Templestowe
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chadstone Shopping Mall and Melbourne Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Templestowe, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 249 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Atlantis Hotel, Melbourne is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from central Templestowe. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Melbourne can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- The Victoria Hotel Melbourne is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the center of Templestowe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Melbourne can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Templestowe. This 5-star hotel in Melbourne features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Caulfield Racecourse, 10.4 mi/16.7 km from the heart of the city, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Dressing for Templestowe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Templestowe each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F