Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Heliconias is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The food is decently priced and delicious. The views are stunning and the trails are great. Its a beautiful oasis and I hope to return one daym
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tenorio Volcano National Park accommodation! Choosing the right room during your Arenal Volcano Region adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tenorio Volcano National Park. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Tenorio Volcano National Park hotels even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Arenal Volcano Region is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Tenorio Volcano National Park has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Arenal Volcano Region has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Tenorio Volcano National Park is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 78% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?