Visiting Tepecoacuilco de Trujano
Visitors to Tepecoacuilco de Trujano are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tepecoacuilco de Trujano
Places to visit in the larger region include Astra Bandera Monument, Iguala Municipal Palace, and Saint Francis Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Vida en el Lago - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Tepecoacuilco de Trujano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 14.17 inches of rain falls on Tepecoacuilco de Trujano each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F