Not worth it, don't consider it!!!!!
Posted Mar 10, 2015 on Hotels
* Hotel is not what it is shown in the pictures, rooms are very very old and basically consists on a bed, a dresser and a shower.
* There is no heat or AC so depending on the time of the year you visit Tequisquiapan you can freeze of be extremely hot, the pool was closed and it looked like it was closed for a while.
* The TV was very old and didn't worked.
* The frontdesk lady was very rude, I had to ask for a surge plug due to the room only have one power outlet in the bathroom, in my case I went to a weeding and my girlfriend couldn't plugged her iron and her hair dryer due to the lack of power outlets.
* Although the hotel says that it had parking the parking lot is around 4 blocks away (worth a 15 minute walk).
* The hotel is located in a great location (just aside the Cathedral) not a single hotel can improve this location.
I'll never return to the hotel, there are better hotels for the same price and same location.