Get an overview of this hotelFarm stay in Orvieto with 4 outdoor pools and winery
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this farm stay is within 12 mi (20 km) of Crocifisso del Tufo, Duomo di Orvieto, and Porta Romana. Porta Maggiore and St. Patrick's Well are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with an attached winery, this farm stay has 4 outdoor pools and a restaurant. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, wedding services, and a picnic area are onsite.
All 14 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus hair dryers and showers. Guests will also find free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tenuta di Corbara
A winery is attached to this Orvieto farm stay. Tenuta di Corbara features 4 outdoor swimming pools. The farm stay offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Orvieto farm stay also offers tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and beach/pool umbrellas. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- Year Built 1900
- Luggage storage
- Winery attached
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Ristorante Il Caio - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per week
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per week
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Tenuta di Corbara
- Tenuta di Corbara Agritourism Orvieto
- Tenuta di Corbara Orvieto
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.