Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Belfort with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Belfort, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Belfort Citadel, Lion of Belfort, and Belfort Cathedral. Peugeot Museum of Adventure and Castle of the Dukes of Wurttemberg are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas.
All 55 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis budget Belfort centre
Ibis budget Belfort centre features tour/ticket assistance. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.15 for adults and EUR 3.08 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- ibis budget Belfort centre
- ibis budget Hotel Belfort centre
- ibis budget Belfort centre Hotel
- Bonsai Escale Hotel Belfort
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.