Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tewksbury, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, monuments, and cafés. Harvard Square, USS Constitution Museum, and TD Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Tewksbury
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 10.6 mi (17 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tewksbury
Harvard Square, USS Constitution Museum, and TD Garden are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Burlington Mall and Walden Pond.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tewksbury. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Tewksbury - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Tewksbury/Andover - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Boston Tewksbury - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Semitic Museum, located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Bunker Hill Monument, which is 18.5 mi/29.8 km away.
Dressing for Tewksbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 48.86 inches of rain falls on Tewksbury each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F