Visiting Thạch Lỗi
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Thạch Lỗi, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, My Dinh National Stadium, and Temple of Literature.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Thạch Lỗi
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thạch Lỗi
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, My Dinh National Stadium, and Temple of Literature are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Thạch Lỗi. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Family Transit Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel in Soc Son features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Haap Airport View Apartment - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Soc Son can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Dragon Airport Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Soc Son features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Thạch Lỗi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Thạch Lỗi gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F