When you think of a brand-new spot, you might see yourself strolling through the avenues, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been anticipating most of all: The Breakwater and Light House. It's been on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and the day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay at The Breakwater and Light House?
Hotels near The Breakwater and Light House
The Breakwater and Light House is a wonderful attraction for history enthusiasts.
While you may not recognize Two Harbors, the area it is located, you will likely be familiar with the state capital, St. Paul, 160 miles away.
Looking for a place to stay near The Breakwater and Light House? You can choose from a minimum of 5 hotels located within 2 miles. Consider the Superior Shores Resort & Conference Center, the Americinn Two Harbors and the Viking Motel. They are located 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
For the savvy traveler, there are a number of reasonably-priced hotels in the vicinity. The Larsmont Cottages and the Voyageur Motel are some recommended establishments you'll want to think about.
If you're hunting for somewhere more upmarket to stay, the Country Inn of Two Harbors is only 1 mile distance away.
The area surrounding The Breakwater and Light House has some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fanatics will love the featured roasts and treats at Louise's Place (19 Waterfront Drive, Two Harbors). Try something new, take in your surroundings and enjoy the appetizing meals at Do North Pizzeria (15 County Highway 20, Two Harbors). This place is also nearby.
Here's just a sample of some of the other things you can do in proximity to The Breakwater and Light House:
- Lake County Historical Depot Museum has an impressive number of historical exhibits, enabling visitors to re-visit the events and stories that made this area.
- Missing your weekly game? Pay a visit to Lakeview National Golf Course while you're here.
- Many tourists are snowboarding enthusiasts. During your stay here, make sure you have the time to try out this great activity.
Rooms in Duluth listed on Expedia furnish all you want, so you'll surely get sites near The Breakwater and Light House that you'll fall in love with. Lots of guests pick Duluth when they need a noteworthy vacation, so you shouldn't be alone. Once it comes time to book, you'll spend with certainty: all kinds of visitors endorse their Duluth hotel. Need help deciding? All the guidance you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- As you might expect near such a fine site, the staff at hotels around The Breakwater and Light House provide grand service.
- Rooms in Duluth hotels will be presentable, fresh, and set to welcome you in.
- From large families with children to newlyweds, we've got rooms that are comfy for everyone.
Your preferred site awaits thanks to our excellent directory of hotels near The Breakwater and Light House.
All About Duluth
After you've crossed The Breakwater and Light House off your schedule, you'll still have things to see and do in Duluth.
- Read about some fun near Duluth to truly leave no road unexplored.
- Discover an endearing boutique to search for keepsakes and savor a delectable meal of its signature cooking.
- After an afternoon spent on its abundant adventures, you'll also see Duluth is on the ball when it comes to hospitality.
Planning a journey to Duluth is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near The Breakwater and Light House. Say goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few breathtaking landscapes!