Think of yourself ambling through the boulevards of your upcoming vacation, noticing the marvellous nature or the architecture wherever you look. However, The Children's Museum of Atlanta is one draw you're especially prepared for. Right now is finally the time to tick it off your to-do list.
Where Is There to Stay at The Children's Museum of Atlanta?
Hotels near The Children's Museum of Atlanta
Sometimes, to really connect with the young ones you have to let your own inner child out. The Children's Museum of Atlanta might be just what you need.
Atlanta, the state's vibrant capital city, is where this destination can be found.
If you are hoping to stay in a hotel that's within a leisurely walk of The Children's Museum of Atlanta, it's a done deal! There are as many as 31 choices in the immediate vicinity. Some of the most well-loved ones are The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, W Atlanta Downtown and Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection.
Whether you're traveling solo or with a group, you might like to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel and the Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection are a couple of well-placed hotel options that can be found 1 mile and 0.3 miles away.
This destination's many upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be drawcards for those who tend to travel in style. Make sure you look up the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, which is just 0.2 miles away, and the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, 0.4 miles away.
Be sure to head to Dunkin' Donuts (303 Peachtree Center Avenue Cycle Track, Atlanta) to reboot with a hot coffee and a few treats. Think about your next tour as you eat the hearty food served at Stats (300 Marietta Street NorthWest, Atlanta).
You need not venture very far from The Children's Museum of Atlanta to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Do you like spending time in museum displays? Visit World of Coca Cola and have a fascinating outing.
- Watch fascinating creatures swim around, try to name them and learn about their lives at Georgia Aquarium, a place of fun and education for both children and adults.
- Take time to enjoy the shady trees, green grass and fresh air at Centennial Olympic Park, an urban park.
- If you want other ways to stay entertained on your vacation, look up an event which matches your passions at Tabernacle.
- For many travelers, it's just not a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Plan a stop at AmericasMart where you can spend the day discovering its impressive selection of stores and eateries.
Visitors to The Children's Museum of Atlanta commonly arrive by light rail. Marta Station is the nearest terminal and is only 0.9 miles away.
Downtown Atlanta hotels here on Expedia furnish everything you need, so you can be sure to get selections near The Children's Museum of Atlanta you'll love. You won't be alone: Downtown Atlanta was a considerably celebrated destination in the past year. Need help deciding? Get the inside info you could ever want right here. You can rest assured when the moment arrives to book, too: newcomers of all manner recommended their Downtown Atlanta hotel.
- From big families to newlyweds, we've got pleasant spaces for everyone.
- You'll find Downtown Atlanta lodging are always fresh and presentable.
- The staff at lodging close to The Children's Museum of Atlanta go above and beyond which can only enrich your trip to this fine monument.
It's clear why hotels in Downtown Atlanta received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your choice place awaits with our excellent roster of hotels near The Children's Museum of Atlanta.
Learn All About Downtown Atlanta
There are still further things to do in Downtown Atlanta once you've crossed The Children's Museum of Atlanta off your schedule.
- Downtown Atlanta tours haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but trips have been taking off, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your exploration with a bang; the next day, get educated about Downtown Atlanta's life story.
- Use a time to plot some activities, and you'll soon also notice Downtown Atlanta is an ace when it comes to greeting its visitors.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old views and call on more than a few all-new group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Atlanta, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near The Children's Museum of Atlanta from Expedia. Reserve now!