Picture yourself strolling through the downtown area of a brand-new place, taking note of the marvellous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you are anticipating in particular: The Children's Museum of New Hampshire. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Find Your Future The Children's Museum of New Hampshire Hotel
Hotels near The Children's Museum of New Hampshire
Kids of any age will have a fun time at The Children's Museum of New Hampshire!
It is located in Dover. If you're staying in the state capital, Concord, you'll have to travel 35 miles to get there.
If you like the idea of being in close proximity, you'll find 2 close-by hotels. Look into the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover and Days Inn Dover. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of The Children's Museum of New Hampshire.
A few of you will be pleased to learn that this area has a couple of budget-friendly hotels. A few places that come highly recommended include the Homewood Suites Dover and the Three Chimneys Inn.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you may want to consider staying at one of the luxury accommodation options. Visitors who decide to stay at the Hampton Inn Dover or the Holiday Inn Express Durham will experience the best in comfort and amenities.
There's absolutely no need to go without delicious coffee and appetizing delights in the area around The Children's Museum of New Hampshire. Adelle's Coffeehouse is a well-known spot loved by residents and visitors alike, and is just a convenient stroll away. A little later on, you really ought to stroll over to Christopher's Third Street Grille for a more substantial dining experience. Finally, kickstart a festive night out with a few drinks at La Festa Brick & Brew.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Take note of how stories turn alive when you explore the fine exhibits at Woodman Institute.
- Animal enthusiasts will thoroughly enjoy the experience at Bellamy River Wildlife Management Area, where everyone undertakes hard work to provide a sanctuary for the area's animals.
- Experience the area like a local and head off on an afternoon of hiking.
It's always easy for tourists to reach The Children's Museum of New Hampshire by rail transport as it's only 0.3 miles to Dover Station.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Portsmouth has all you want, so you are sure to find options near The Children's Museum of New Hampshire you'll appreciate. Portsmouth experienced quite a few arrivals in the past year, so start searching. All the insider information you're searching for you'll find right here. You can rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: numerous sightseers recommended their Portsmouth hotel.
- Rooms in Portsmouth accommodation are always clean and fresh.
- We've got cozy spaces for all types, from family reunions to couples.
- The guest service at accommodation around The Children's Museum of New Hampshire will be wonderful which is fitting for such a lovely feature.
Hotels close to Portsmouth received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Thanks to our wide directory of hotels near The Children's Museum of New Hampshire, your preferred site lies in your future.
There are still even more things to see and do in Portsmouth with The Children's Museum of New Hampshire achieved.
- Portsmouth hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guides, but it is beginning to be acknowledged.
- After you spend some time on its abundant action, you'll also discover Portsmouth knows a thing or two about welcoming its guests.
- Drop in on one of the area's monuments, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off your adventure with a bang.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few all-new selfies. Planning a visit to Portsmouth is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near The Children's Museum of New Hampshire. Reserve now!