When you consider an unfamiliar place, you probably think you'll be walking through the lanes, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you're especially prepared for: The Dunes at Maui Lani. The day has arrived to mark it off your to-do list.
The Dunes at Maui Lani Hotels
Hotels near The Dunes at Maui Lani
Grab your lucky putter and aim for a hole-in-one on the lush fairways of The Dunes at Maui Lani.
Travel to Kahului if you're keen to check it out for yourself.
If you are into the idea of staying in the area, you'll find 4 close-by hotels. Consider The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono and Maui Beach Hotel. They're within a radius of 2 miles of The Dunes at Maui Lani.
You can still enjoy an exciting vacation while staying within your budget. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more affordable accommodation options. Some establishments that come highly recommended include the Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport and the Sugar Beach Resort - Maui Condo & Home.
Spending your nights sleeping in one of the area's upmarket hotels will heighten your traveling experience from good to great. Those who stay at the CRH- Sugar Beach Resort or the CRH - Island Sands will experience the very best in amenities and comfort.
Make sure you stroll over to Maui Coast Coffee Co (178 Anamuli Street, Kahului) to refuel with a cup of coffee and some divine treats. Try the daily special, soak up the refreshing ambiance and savor the nourishing meals at Cafe O'Lei At the Dunes (1333 Maui Lani Parkway, Kahului). This dining spot is also close by.
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of The Dunes at Maui Lani:
- Everyone knows that life is always better with a visit to the beach, so don't forget to check out Puko'o Beach, a popular location for visitors and locals.
- Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum is known to be an interesting museum to discover.
- You won't mind giving your wallet a good workout at Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, one of the region's best destinations to spoil yourself.
- Gaze at the variety of plants and flowers, enjoy a peaceful stroll and getaway from the city at Maui Nui Botanical Gardens.
- Be entertained at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center by the variety of art exhibitions and music events, or let the creative juices flow and get involved in one of their art workshops.
Our registry of Kahului places to stay has everything you require, so you can be certain to have spots near The Dunes at Maui Lani you'll appreciate. It's time to get researching Kahului saw more than a few sightseers last year. You can rest easy when booking time is here, too: countless visitors would propose their Kahului hotel to an associate. All the insider information you could ever want we have right here.
- Seeking spaces that are serene as well as clean? You're on the perfect site.
- The staff at accommodation near The Dunes at Maui Lani exceed all goals, as you might hope near such a stunning monument.
- Rooms in Kahului lodging are always fresh and tidy.
With Expedia's vast selection of hotels near The Dunes at Maui Lani, your desired spot is expecting you.
Kahului Facts and Figures
Once you've done The Dunes at Maui Lani, you'll still have more to do in Kahului.
- Enjoy a night of fun to top off your good times right; next day, get enlightened about local history.
- Use some time to plot some excursions, and you'll soon also realize Kahului is experienced when it comes to hospitality.
- Kahului is starting to make itself known after having been hidden away.
You won't regret planning an escape to Kahului, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near The Dunes at Maui Lani. Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some new photo ops!