Visiting The Gardens
Visitors to The Gardens are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and casinos. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and gardens.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in The Gardens
The beaches and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens and Mindil Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gardens Park Golf Links and SKYCITY Casino.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Skycity Darwin - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for The Gardens
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on The Gardens each year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F