Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated on the waterfront, this romantic hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Theater Ludens and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Binnenhof. Nederlands Dans Theater and New Town Hall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference rooms, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Central Park by Ron Blaauw
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2014.
Central Park by Ron Blaauw is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1751
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- Savelberg Hotel
- Savelberg Hotel Voorburg
- Savelberg Voorburg
- Central Park Ron Blaauw Hotel Voorburg
- Central Park Ron Blaauw Hotel
- Central Park Ron Blaauw Voorburg
- Central Park Ron Blaauw
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.