Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Escher Museum
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly The Hague hotel is located in the historical district, just steps from Lange Voorhout and Escher Museum. Binnenhof and Noordeinde Palace are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a 24-hour fitness center, and a coffee shop/café.
All 92 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel, The Hague
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel, The Hague features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 12 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel, The Hague is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1858
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 92
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel, The Hague has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Des Indes - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
Cigar Lounge - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The DesInDes Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 60.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 31.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
- Hotel Indes
- Hotel Indes Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Indes Luxury Collection Hotel The Hague
- Indes Hotel
- Indes Luxury Collection The Hague
- Le Meridien The Hague
- Indes Luxury Collection
- The Hague Le Meridien
- Hotel Indes Luxury Collection Hotel Hague
- Indes Luxury Collection Hague
- Hotel Des Indes a Luxury Collection Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.